[ANN] QjackCtl 0.2.17 released!

Rui Nuno Capela
Hi,

QjackCtl 0.2.17 update release is out.

Directly from the change log:

- Systemic I/O Latency settings are now featured for the alsa, oss and
coreaudio backends, letting you specify the known latency of external
hardware for client aware compensation purposes (thanks to Wolfgang Woehl,
for the reminder).

- Update on last backstage changes to the coreaudio backend options (due
to St├ęphane Letz. Thanks).

As always, you can grab the source tarball from the usual place:

  http://qjackctl.sourceforge.net/
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/qjackctl

Enjoy!
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela

Re: [ANN] QjackCtl 0.2.17 released!

Wolfgang Woehl
"Rui Nuno Capela" <[hidden email]>:
> Hi,
>
> QjackCtl 0.2.17 update release is out.

Rui, thanks. 2 minor things:
* In "Setup" double-clicking the values for "Input Channels", "Output
Channels", "Input Latency" and "Output Latency" doesn't mark the preset
dirty. Using the inc/decreaser buttons does. The other numerical fields
are ok.
* In "Display" unsetting "Messages limit" makes the Messages window
receive nothing.

Wolfgang

Re: [ANN] QjackCtl 0.2.17 released!

Rui Nuno Capela
>> QjackCtl 0.2.17 update release is out.
>
> Rui, thanks. 2 minor things:
> * In "Setup" double-clicking the values for "Input Channels", "Output
> Channels", "Input Latency" and "Output Latency" doesn't mark the preset
> dirty. Using the inc/decreaser buttons does. The other numerical fields
> are ok.

Double-clicking per se doesn't change the value, does it? So it gets no
dirtier. If you change the value by hand, that is, by entering a new value
keying from the keyboard, the "dirtyness" will be effective only and only
when you change focus to something else. This is expected behavior for
QSpinBox'es (at least as far as Qt goes:). OTOH please tell me what you
are really trying to do? Maybe I'm misssing your point, completely?

> * In "Display" unsetting "Messages limit" makes the Messages window
> receive nothing.

Now thats a lousy one. Yes, I can confirm this "unexpected-disability".
Probably this is going just like that for ages :-/
Sloppy boy I am... anyway, nobody had complained to date, so... :)

Will be fixed, deadly soon.

Many thanks. Cheers.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela