[ANN] jpmidi-0.1 - a simple Jack-based midi file player/sequencer.
This is the first release of jpmidi - a simple jack-based midi
It loads a standard midi file and schedules
events in sync with the Jack transport
using the Jack transport and midiport APIs.
* Command shell style interface.
* Connect/disconnect the jpmidi port to other midi ports.
* Start/stop the jack transport
* Set transport position (by frame number only).
* Solo, mute and unmute channels
* Enable/disable sending of Sysex messages
* Playback is sample accurate and seamlessly follows the transport
* Playback only, no support for complicated stuff like recording or editing.
* Internal timing only (based on the midi file's tempo map and Jack's
frame rate). No support for BBT in the transport position.
* No capability to be the transport master (might be added later).