[ANN] slat 0.4b and a plea for help

digehode
Slat Sounds Like A Theremin

Slat 0.4b is up now.  It no longer requires ClanLib and the images get
installed properly with make install.

The "b for beta" is there because I've had to leave out the extra
cursor - the one that shows the rotating point.

I'm pretty new to X/imlib programming, and I've run into problems
using imlib_paste_image.

More detail is at
http://blog.dis-dot-dat.net/2005/09/slat-without-clanlib-kde-without.html

There's a commented line that kind of puts the cursor back, but it
behaves strangely.

Everything works without it, so Slat should be perfectly usable.

If anyone has a clue about this, or can spare a few minutes to see if
the same thing happens to them with the extra line in place, I'd be
grateful.

James

That' to get to gcc, Emacs, and gdb.  Thank you."
(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)