ASIO drivers MINGW-w64/MSYS2?

pure_bordem
Hi all pardon any ignorance I may show, im new to all of this!

I'm looking make a simple jack application for learning purposes but would like to use my ASIO device in the jackd server. I compiled jack using MINGW-w64/MSYS2 and the mingw-w64-jack from Mojofunk.

Everything seems to be running as expected, can start jackd, run simple client, metro, etc. but when I use

jackd -d portaudio -l

I get only DirectSound, WDM, and MME drivers. However if I use the windows binaries I see the available ASIO drivers.

Any idea how I can reveal these drivers to the MINGW-w64 build?

Thank you for any information!

Re: ASIO drivers MINGW-w64/MSYS2?

bagong
I think you should rebuild the portaudio package provided by msys2 with asio support. ASIO support is not built into msys2 portaudio. Maybe because the Steinberg license doesn't allow redistributing the SDK.

PS: i'd be interested in the outcome of your experiments!