Best PST Splitter Tool

RudeWarner
If you want to divide Outlook PST files into multiple small parts then you are in the right place. I have a solution that easily split the large-sized Outlook PST files into multiple small PSTs without any hard effect. PST Splitter tool comes with an attractive and user-friendly GUI interface and some best PST split options such as- Split by Date, Split by Email-id, Split by Folder, and Split by Size.

More Info- https://www.mailsdaddy.com/pst-split-tool/

Re: Best PST Splitter Tool

steven
If you want to split PST files then the split PST tool gives you the flexibility to pick a targeted PST file from local folders or sub-folders to carry out the file division process. Outlook splitter software is helpful in avoiding such instances by splitting into a manageable PT file. With Unicode PST file you can follow the strategy. It provides multiple options to divide an oversized PST file.you can also use demo version of this software. you can download this software from here:-https://www.toolsbaer.com/pst-split/

Re: Best PST Splitter Tool

ankit213506
This post was updated on .
Hi, If you want to split any large PST files into smaller one then your search end here. I'm here with a solution. I would like to suggest a tool that is PST Split Software. This software is to use & it can run on both the platforms like Windows & MAC

Re: Best PST Splitter Tool

priyankaarya
Hey

Check out SysInfo PST split tool that will help you out to split large PST files into various smaller PST files. The tool runs with both ANSI and UNICODE PST files.Some more prominent features are utility can split PST emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, and other PST email items.To know more about the functionality you can try the demo version of the utility.