Bounce

lars.luthman (Bugzilla)
Someone please remove the P.FERLET@... email address from this list.
Every time I send a mail to the list I get a bounced message from its
postmaster.

--ll

Re: Bounce

Marc-Olivier Barre-2
On Nov 22, 2007 7:50 PM, Lars Luthman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Someone please remove the P.FERLET@... email address from this list.
> Every time I send a mail to the list I get a bounced message from its
> postmaster.

_you_ get bounces from a list you're subscribed to ? .... this is evil... :-(

Re: Bounce

lars.luthman (Bugzilla)
> On Nov 22, 2007 7:50 PM, Lars Luthman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Someone please remove the P.FERLET@... email address from this list.
> > Every time I send a mail to the list I get a bounced message from
> > its
> > postmaster.
>
> _you_ get bounces from a list you're subscribed to ? .... this is
> evil... :-(

No, I get bounces from the postmaster for that address. I guess it
ignores the return-path header and sends the bounces directly to the
From: address. Either way, it's annoying.

--ll