Bus error.

Robert Wolf-6
Hi Jacks

I am developing a software synthesizer for Jack on MAC OS.
It seems to work OK but once it starts playing some sound it suddenly
stops saying: "bus error".

.... please HELP !!!

Cheers,
Robert

Re: Bus error.

Paul Davis

On Sun, 2008-03-16 at 19:37 +1100, Robert Wolf wrote:
> Hi Jacks
>
> I am developing a software synthesizer for Jack on MAC OS.
> It seems to work OK but once it starts playing some sound it suddenly
> stops saying: "bus error".

This means that there is an error in your program. You will need to use
all the normal tools of a software developer for debugging. It has
nothing in particular to do with JACK, OS X, software synthesis, etc.