Cant run JACK server: self-connect-mode is "Don't restrict self connect requests"

Cant run JACK server: self-connect-mode is "Don't restrict self connect requests"

Alon Perl
Hi, I am trying to run Jack server on my WIN10 64bit
I changed the traget to be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jack\jackd.exe" -R -S -d portaudio -d "ASIO::ASIO4ALL v2"
(because I am working with ASIO4ALL)

but I've  got this message :

jackdmp 1.9.11
Copyright 2001-2005 Paul Davis and others.
Copyright 2004-2016 Grame.
jackdmp comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
Drivers/internals found in : C:\WINDOWS
Drivers/internals found in : C:\WINDOWS
JACK server starting in realtime mode with priority 10
self-connect-mode is "Don't restrict self connect requests"

Please advice, what should I do?

Thanks in advance