Changing connections from command line

Chuckk Hubbard
How does this work?  You just tell each program to use Jack for input and/or output, and tell the output programs to connect to the input ones?
Is there a way to list current connections or available ports without using qjackctl?

Thanks to everyone who helped me last week.  I have everything going fine now.
-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com

Re: Changing connections from command line

ken restivo-3