Delays and symetrical inputs outputs

patrick.forums.info

Hi all,

What is the complexity to write relevant code to introduce in a link
* a delay of a certain number of mS
* a conversion of one channel into two channels ( + and - ) in order to get
a symmetrical output
* a conversion of two channels into one channel in order to get a
symmetrical input

Thanks

Re: Delays and symetrical inputs outputs

Fons Adriaensen-2
On Mon, Jul 05, 2010 at 09:26:57PM +0200, patrick.forums.info wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> What is the complexity to write relevant code to introduce in a link

> * a delay of a certain number of mS

It's trivially simple to write an application that does this.

> * a conversion of one channel into two channels ( + and - ) in order to get
> a symmetrical output
> * a conversion of two channels into one channel in order to get a
> symmetrical input

If you want symmetrical ins/outs just use hardware that provides
them. Doing this is in software is not the same thing, and it will
fail to work correctly in almost all cases.

Ciao,

--
Je veux que la mort me trouve plantant mes choux, mais
nonchalant d’elle, et encore plus de mon jardin imparfait.