Detecting the JACK Version

Fred Gleason
Howdy!

Could someone show me a pointer to a method to detect what version of libjack
is currently being used by a client?  I see from this thread:

        http://boudicca.tux.org/hypermail/jackit-devel/2003-Feb/0185.html

that a facility to detect this was discussed a couple of years back, but
apparently never made it into the headers -- at least, grepping through
'jack.h' and friends has turned up nothing obviously useful.

Thanks!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development  |
|                           |             Salem Radio Labs                |
|      Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing.       |
|                                          -- Werner von Braun            |

Re: Detecting the JACK Version

Paul Davis
On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 15:22 -0400, Fred Gleason wrote:
> Howdy!
>
> Could someone show me a pointer to a method to detect what version of libjack
> is currently being used by a client?  I see from this thread:

run time?
install time?
compile time?