EdbMails OST to PST Converter Tool

richardpaul034
EdbMails OST to PST Converter Software is the most advanced OST Recovery utility that you can get your hands on right now. It is a multi faceted utility that can easily handle any level of OST corruption. Thus using EdbMails you can get all the information you want recovered quickly and conveniently from Outlook OST files.

ost to pst converter

Some highlights of EdbMails:

• Quick and simple OST to PST Conversion.

• Split large PST files into sizes of upto 20GB.

• Option to export OST mails as MSG, EML, RTF, HTML.

• Non English Unicode Support

•EdbMails supports exchange server versions 2016,2013,2010,2007,2003 .Also outlook supported by EdbMails include Office 2016,2013, 2010 and 2007.

• Maintains folder structure intact.

• Preview of all OST contents before start of export operation.

Some of the common error messages that one faces with OST files as mentioned below can easily be fixed by EdbMails.

• Error 8004011D-526-80040115-0

• Internal error of OST file (error code=0000000E)

• Error code 0x8004103b

• OST Internal (error code=00000003)

• Error-message/c5e20916-9359-43fc-9bd9

To try out the Free OST to PST Converter trial version, visit :  https://www.edbmails.com/pages/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Re: EdbMails OST to PST Converter Tool

Alexiawillison
As you know OST file is restricted and cannot be accessed outside of its original MAPI profile. It means you need to log in with the original MAPI profile in order to open OST file. You can use OST to PST Converter for accessing corrupt OST files. Visit at : http://www.osttopstapp.com/

Re: EdbMails OST to PST Converter Tool

Margkerberg
ATS OST to PST converter, easily migrate mail from Outlook OST file to PST file format. It easily transfers OST to PST including emails, attachments, contacts, and calendars, tasks, draft, notes, and many more. You can export your corrupt OST files into PST files and other EML, vCal, MSG, vCard, EMLX, MBOX and HTML file formats. It is very accommodating software to solve your problems with the help of this tool you carry out your files single or multiple PST files. For OST to PST conversion, there is no requirement of installing MS Outlook application in the system. This application allows users to convert unlimited OST files to PST format without losing or corrupting any information. It also supports all the versions of Microsoft Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016and 2019.

Read More Info:  https://ats-ost-to-pst-converter-toolkit.en.softonic.com/?ex=DSK-1262.2

Re: EdbMails OST to PST Converter Tool

pelinpaul
Perfect Data Solutions OST to PST Converter Tool gives you error free conversion of OST to PST. It is sufficient for converting huge OST file with all its internal components into Outlook PST, EML, MSG, HTML, PDF and MBOX. Unique and advance functionality is strength of this software. Aside from this, this software also convert OST to Office 365.

Download Software- http://www.perfectdatasolutions.com/convert-ost-to-pst.html

Re: EdbMails OST to PST Converter Tool

timothyfortin
Six months ago, I was trying to move all my email files from OST to PST format. I used many manual methods but was unable to get accurate results. Then one of my colleague suggested me OST to PST Converter. You can try this tool.
More Info Visit here: https://www.sametools.com/convert/ost/

Re: EdbMails OST to PST Converter Tool

jackcrist
CheckOut this Software Regain OST to PST Converter and Convert your OST file to PST file in just simple and easy process.
You can also try this Software free demo version from here:
https://www.regaintechnologies.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html