Finding a great developer to assist with System implementation

Finding a great developer to assist with System implementation

J Morrison

We have a significant issue with latency sync'ing up audio to up to 20
different TV broadcasts in a Local Area Network - ie taking the live
audio feeds and rebroadcasting them via wifi to different devices from
laptops to mobile devices - iOS to Android and all in between.

If you know or can direct us to a developer that has probably already
figured out the configuration for such a system it would be greatly
appreciated -  thanks for your attention and insight - the system looks
'perfect' - thanks

J Morrison

Chief Technical Officer
Mobixity, Inc.
155 Sansome St, Ste 650
San Francisco, CA 94104
Office:(415) 935-0007 Direct
Mobile :(702) 493-3156
Fax:(415) 634-4302

IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This message from Mobixity, Inc. is intended for the use of the addressee shown above. It contains information that may be legally privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not recipient intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that the copying, use, or distribution of any information or materials transmitted in or with this message is strictly prohibited. IF you received this message by mistake, please immediately reply to this email stating that it was received by you in error and then please destroy this message.

[...]

Re: Finding a great developer to assist with System implementation

Florian Paul Schmidt-2
On 07/05/2012 04:21 PM, J Morrison wrote:

> We have a significant issue with latency sync'ing up audio to up to 20
> different TV broadcasts in a Local Area Network - ie taking the live
> audio feeds and rebroadcasting them via wifi to different devices from
> laptops to mobile devices - iOS to Android and all in between.
>
> If you know or can direct us to a developer that has probably already
> figured out the configuration for such a system it would be greatly
> appreciated -  thanks for your attention and insight - the system looks
> 'perfect' - thanks

can you tell us more about your software environment? This would make
making suggestions easier? Is e.g. using Jack/NetJack an option?

Regards,
Flo