Fix for jack_midiseq help text

lars.luthman (Bugzilla)
The usage example for jack_midiseq that it prints when you run it with
an incorrect command line (for example that usage example) is incorrect.
It's missing the client name parameter. Please apply the attached patch
to fix it.

--ll

midiseq_usage.diff (1000 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Fix for jack_midiseq help text

Marc-Olivier Barre-3
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 7:15 PM, Lars Luthman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The usage example for jack_midiseq that it prints when you run it with
>  an incorrect command line (for example that usage example) is incorrect.
>  It's missing the client name parameter. Please apply the attached patch
>  to fix it.

Applied on rev 1140, thanks ! I'm guessing jackmp's example client
might have the same issue, I'll have a look.
Marc-Olivier Barre,
MarcO'Chapeau.