[Fwd: [Wine] no JACK option in audio selection]

[Fwd: [Wine] no JACK option in audio selection]

Jens Gulden
Hi,

there's a thread about Wine+JACK going on on the wine-users mailing list. Maybe this is interesting
here? http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/2007-October/028038.html

cheers,
Jens

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: [Wine] no jack option in audio selection
Datum: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 23:28:50 -0700
Von: Rich E <[hidden email]>
An: L. Rahyen <[hidden email]>
CC: [hidden email]
Referenzen: <[hidden email]>
<[hidden email]>

There are many, many, many reasons to use jack.   In fact, it is sort of
necessary in my opinion, since no one program does everything I need it to
do.  So, use the good features of one app, then jack it into another.

Also, my external soundcard is firewire, which only works with jack.

Hopefully someone(maybe a developer?) knows how to get the current version
of Wine working with jack... it is very odd that the functionality exists
yet there is no documentation about how to get it working.

regards,
rich