Generic question - where is jack mounted?

Generic question - where is jack mounted?

LGTrader
Hi,
   Is there any way of querying a generic system running jackd to
determine where the running version of Jack is placing the fifos?

   If not, would it be possible/reasonable to add some command line
option some day to tell where the FIFOs are placed? Or possibly add it
to the list of messages when Jack starts?

Thanks,
Mark

Re: Generic question - where is jack mounted?

Florian Paul Schmidt-2
On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:48:22 -0800
Mark Knecht <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>    Is there any way of querying a generic system running jackd to
> determine where the running version of Jack is placing the fifos?
>
>    If not, would it be possible/reasonable to add some command line
> option some day to tell where the FIFOs are placed? Or possibly add it
> to the list of messages when Jack starts?

jackd --version

Flo

--
Palimm Palimm!
http://tapas.affenbande.org

On 11/17/05, Florian Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:48:22 -0800
> Mark Knecht <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >    Is there any way of querying a generic system running jackd to
> > determine where the running version of Jack is placing the fifos?
> >
> >    If not, would it be possible/reasonable to add some command line
> > option some day to tell where the FIFOs are placed? Or possibly add it
> > to the list of messages when Jack starts?
>
> jackd --version
>
> Flo

Thanks Florian. I never noticed the extra info.

- Mark