HALP! (Working on Cadence)

RiccardoCagnasso
I'm working on to add some functionalities to Cadence. I would like to introduce a decent support to JackNet stuff, both master and slaves. I've already posted a merge request ( https://github.com/falkTX/Cadence/pull/223 ) and more are in the pipeline.

BUT I'm having difficulties in finding appropriate documentation. Chiefly I don't know where to look for the reference of the jack-dbus interface.

Oh, and I would *really* appreciate if someone could explain how to check if a private process is running. Something like
jack_magic_command netmanager
netmanager_is_running

Bonus points if it is with the dbus interface.