How do I Convert ost file to Outlook PST format ?

How do I Convert ost file to Outlook PST format ?

nisev
Take the advantages of ATS OST to PST Converter Application which gives you the authority to convert single as well as multiple files in a few minutes without facing any difficulty. This application supports several version of MS Outlook up to 2019 with full accuracy. The file formats are as PST, EML, EMLX, vCard, vCal, MSG, and MBOX, HTML which collects the data after the conversion. They can see the preview of recovered mailbox before the conversion and provide lots of file formats for saving the final result.

ost to pst

Read More Info: https://ats-ost-to-pst-converter-toolkit.en.softonic.com/

Re: How do I Convert ost file to Outlook PST format ?

steven
I have also suffered this issue then my friend suggested me try this OST to PST converter tool and I got a great result.so I suggest you try this software. This software converts all data of the OST to PST file format. Here Your all data are safe if the users convert their valuable data with this application. it is easy to use and 100% secure. No data damaged or lost during conversion.you can download its trial version first, the trial version converts few items from each folder. you can download this tool from here:-https://www.osttopstapp.com/

Re: How do I Convert ost file to Outlook PST format ?

ankit213506
Hi there,
You can convert OST to PST with 2 methods. one is manual & another is an alternative. I would like to suggest an alternative tool that is very handy & easy to use. Before buying that you can try the free demo version of the tool here. Here is the link