How do I Convert ost file to Outlook PST format ?

How do I Convert ost file to Outlook PST format ?

nisev
Take the advantages of ATS OST to PST Converter Application which gives you the authority to convert single as well as multiple files in a few minutes without facing any difficulty. This application supports several version of MS Outlook up to 2019 with full accuracy. The file formats are as PST, EML, EMLX, vCard, vCal, MSG, and MBOX, HTML which collects the data after the conversion. They can see the preview of recovered mailbox before the conversion and provide lots of file formats for saving the final result.

ost to pst

Read More Info: https://ats-ost-to-pst-converter-toolkit.en.softonic.com/