How to terminate the windows jackd server?

How to terminate the windows jackd server?

togedo
Hello,

I am using Windows 10 Edu, 64bit, installed Jack 1.9.11 64bit from here: http://jackaudio.org/downloads/
Registered Jack manually as instructed here: http://jackaudio.org/faq/jack_on_windows.html

It all works GREAT, except one issue: When I finish working I cannot close or terminate the jack server. It just keeps on running, in task manager, right click, end process, I get "Access denied"

When I use taskkill and the process's PID I eventually stop the server, but could not restart it anymore.

The only solution so far is rebooting.

Am I missing anything in the instructions? What is the correct way to stop the jack server so that I can change parameters and then restart it without rebooting my whole system?

Thank you for any hints,
Thomas