I: Real-time problem with Jack

Marco Bnà

Da: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] Per conto di Marco Bnà
Inviato: venerdì 19 ottobre 2007 9.50
A: [hidden email]
Oggetto: [Jackit-devel] Real-time problem with Jack

Hi all. I’m using qjackctl to control jack. My problem is the fact that every time I set up realtime jack 0.102 could not start. I’ve installed latest version of jack and of qjackctl…

While qjackctl is not able to connect to jackd server launching jackd –R –d alsa seems not to give problems…

How to solve the problem with qjackctl?

My distro is ubuntu 7.04.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Marco

ATT00096.txt (318 bytes) Download Attachment
ATT00099.txt (171 bytes) Download Attachment