Is there VLC and browser support [Windows 10]?

Is there VLC and browser support [Windows 10]?

77
This post was updated on .
Right after I installed Jack my audio started glitching whenever I use Chrome or VLC. Even when I Stopped Jack. It still work when I select the laptop speakers as a system output device, I used to be able to use my external audio interface for everything.

All my DAWs still work perfectly if I route them through JackRouter.
I want to have Jack on at all times and run everything through it. How do I make a sink for the system audio? Or is there a way to see all Non ASIO apps and run them through JACK?