Jack Audio Connection not showing in any DAW

Jack Audio Connection not showing in any DAW

ydaffan
This post was updated on .
Hi All.

I've installed Jack as instructed. I've also put the right syntax under jackd.exe => properties => target (etc).
I'm getting the right message under command prompt and Jack Control shows ACTIVE.

Still, Jack is not showing under the device list on Cubase 8.0 Pro (64 bit) nor on Ableton Live 9.7.

How am I to proceed with this as i want to route Cubase/Live to Mixbus and use it as a console.

Thanks,
Yaron.

System:
Windows 7 64 bit