[Jack-Devel] [ANN] QjackCtl 0.3.12 released, feat. JACK Pretty-names aliasing
Again, a classic needs no introduction...
QjackCtl 0.3.12 is now released!
- JACK client/port pretty-name (metadata) support is being introduced
and seamlessly integrated with old Connections client/port aliases
editing (rename) (refactored from an original patch by Paul Davis,
- Application close confirm warning is now raising the main window as
visible and active for due top level display, especially applicable when
minimized to the system tray.
- Messages standard output capture has been slightly improved as for
non-blocking i/o, whenever available.
- Translations install directory change.
- Allow the build system to include an user specified LDFLAGS.
- Missing input/output-latency parameter settings now settled for the
D-BUS controlled JACK server and firewire back-end driver.