- Some windows fixes added (patch by Kjetil Matheussen, thanks).
- Most advanced Setup/Settings are moved into new Setup/Advanced
settings tab; limit range for the real-time priority setting, now having
6 as absolute minimum valid value (after patches by Robin Gareus, thanks).
- A new top-level widget window geometry state save and restore
sub-routine is now in effect (EXPERIMENTAL)
- Delayed geometry setup for widget windows upon startup has been
deprecated and scrapped altogether.
- Setup/settings dialog tab is going into some layout changes; also got
rid of old patchbay auto-refresh timer cruft, which was previously
- New socket names are now automatically inferred from selected client
names while on the Patchbay widget, Socket dialog.
- Fixed for some strict tests for Qt4 vs. Qt5 configure builds.
- German (de) translation update (by Guido Scholz, thanks).
QjackCtl stands free, still open-source software, distributed under
the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL ) version 2 or later.