- Old deprecated Qt4 build support is no more.
- Graph port sort options added as View / Sort menu.
- System tray options now subject to current desktop environment
- Also disable Setup / Misc / Other / Save JACK server configuration to
(.jackdrc) when JACK D-Bus interface is enabled.
- Whether to use server synchronous mode option added to Setup /
Settings / Parameters (only applied when JACK D-BUS interface is enabled).
- Disable some Setup / Settings / Advanced parameters when JACK D-Bus
interface is enabled and vice-versa.
- Attempt to power-cycle JACK D-Bus service on demand;
- Marked as probably useless anyway, old "H/W Monitor" option (-H) is
now being ditched from Setup / Settings / Advanced tab.
- Graph port/connections highlighting.
QjackCtl  is free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL)
version 2 or later .