Quantcast

[Jack-Devel] Broken links for JACK windows installers

[Jack-Devel] Broken links for JACK windows installers

Juan M Rodriguez
Hi

The dropbox links for the windows installers seem to be broken. I'd love to get my hands on one

Thank you
Miguel

Re: Broken links for JACK windows installers

ja@LEFerguson.com
I was looking also, and I noticed there's an issue posted on github (https://github.com/jackaudio/jack2/issues/258) and it refers people to the alternative release page here: https://github.com/jackaudio/jackaudio.github.com/releases