[Jack-Devel] Don't ever bother with bridging JACK with ALSA or Pulseaudio.

[Jack-Devel] Don't ever bother with bridging JACK with ALSA or Pulseaudio.

crocket
I've spent months on perfecting the bridge between JACK and ALSA.
I've perfected it, but the perfection is still worse than using ALSA alone.
Plus, the maintenance cost of the bridge is high in the short term and the long term.
Just don't bridge different audio systems. Your life is too precious for that kind of time wasters.