Quantcast

[Jack-Devel] Dropbox link wont work?

ZTA TV
hello Jack Audio - I am a up & coming DJ interested in your software & I went to download the Jack 2 for Windows, unfortunately it told me the Dropbox link wasnt there anymore - is there possibly a change in the folders since? or is the app not available anymore? Thank you for your time, Zenyth

Re: Dropbox link wont work?

Markus Seeber
Hello,
latest binaries are currently hosted here.
https://github.com/jackaudio/jackaudio.github.com/releases

best regards

Markus

On 04/06/2017 11:11 PM, ZTA TV wrote:

> hello Jack Audio - I am a up & coming DJ interested in your software & I
> went to download the Jack 2 for Windows, unfortunately it told me the
> Dropbox link wasnt there anymore - is there possibly a change in the
> folders since? or is the app not available anymore? Thank you for your
> time, Zenyth

[Jack-Devel] Fwd: Dropbox link wont work?

ZTA TV

but unfortunately now im getting this, (picture attached) did i miss out on a crucial step?

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Markus Seeber <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,
latest binaries are currently hosted here.
https://github.com/jackaudio/jackaudio.github.com/releases

best regards

Markus

On 04/06/2017 11:11 PM, ZTA TV wrote:
> hello Jack Audio - I am a up & coming DJ interested in your software & I
> went to download the Jack 2 for Windows, unfortunately it told me the
> Dropbox link wasnt there anymore - is there possibly a change in the
> folders since? or is the app not available anymore? Thank you for your
> time, Zenyth

jacknet.png (1M) Download Attachment

Re: Dropbox link wont work?

Markus Seeber
This looks perfectly fine to me.
Jack has started and seems to be running just fine. To control it, you
have to use an additional application like qjackctl.
I am not sure about windows but there should be tutorials around the net.
If you are unsure how to use jack, you can also ask people on the
linux-audio-users mailing list.

best regards
Markus

On 04/07/2017 12:09 AM, ZTA TV wrote:

> thanks :) I downloaded & registered the program with the code i was given
> on this site. (http://i.imgur.com/Q6x2Iet.png)
>
> but unfortunately now im getting this, (picture attached) did i miss out on
> a crucial step?
>
> On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Markus Seeber <[hidden email]
>> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> latest binaries are currently hosted here.
>> https://github.com/jackaudio/jackaudio.github.com/releases
>>
>> best regards
>>
>> Markus
>>
>> On 04/06/2017 11:11 PM, ZTA TV wrote:
>>> hello Jack Audio - I am a up & coming DJ interested in your software & I
>>> went to download the Jack 2 for Windows, unfortunately it told me the
>>> Dropbox link wasnt there anymore - is there possibly a change in the
>>> folders since? or is the app not available anymore? Thank you for your
>>> time, Zenyth

Re: Fwd: Dropbox link wont work?

Chris Caudle
On Thu, April 6, 2017 5:23 pm, ZTA TV wrote:
> but unfortunately now im getting this, (picture attached) did i miss out
> on a crucial step?

Why do you say unfortunately?  That picture you attached seems to show
jackd starting with no errors.

Now you just need to start some jack aware software and make connections.

--
Chris Caudle