[Jack-Devel] Fwd: Re: synchronization with Jack transport : jack-audio-tools-master problem

[Jack-Devel] Fwd: Re: synchronization with Jack transport : jack-audio-tools-master problem

Philippe GARCIA-ORTUNO
Thank you, it work fine now.

But timebase_master.py with bpm 120 did not solve the problem with my tempest.

When I connect seq24 to Jack at 120 bpm, my tempest in slave from seq24 go at 77 bpm ...

Philippe