[Jack-Devel] Jack 1.9.10 available for Linux, OSX, Windows

[Jack-Devel] Jack 1.9.10 available for Linux, OSX, Windows

Stéphane Letz
What is new :

- More robust code in JackPortAudioDriver to handle buffer size change and backend switching.
- Fix bus error on ARM platforms.
- Dynamically scan and print backend and internal names in jackd.
- CoreMIDI driver fixes. Rework NetJack2 code (OPUS codec on OSX, latency management, libjacknet code).
- Correct auto-connect for audioadapter.
- Add IIO driver.
- Merge of Nedko no-self-connect branch.
- Fix freewheel mode.
- JackServer::SwitchMaster now correctly notify buffer_size and sample_rate changes, cleanup/improvements in JackNetDriver.
- Tim Mayberry : Add support for building with mingw compiler.
- Merge of Kim Jeong Yeon Android branch.
- Partial port of metadata API.

Download here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28869550/jack-1.9.10.tar.bz2

Stéphane

Re: Jack 1.9.10 available for Linux, OSX, Windows

Paul Davis

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 9:46 AM, Stéphane LETZ <[hidden email]> wrote:
What is new :

- More robust code in JackPortAudioDriver to handle buffer size change and backend switching.
- Fix bus error on ARM platforms.
- Dynamically scan and print backend and internal names in jackd.
- CoreMIDI driver fixes. Rework NetJack2 code (OPUS codec on OSX, latency management, libjacknet code).
- Correct auto-connect for audioadapter.
- Add IIO driver.
- Merge of Nedko no-self-connect branch.
- Fix freewheel mode.
- JackServer::SwitchMaster now correctly notify buffer_size and sample_rate changes, cleanup/improvements in JackNetDriver.
- Tim Mayberry : Add support for building with mingw compiler.
- Merge of Kim Jeong Yeon Android branch.
- Partial port of metadata API.

Download here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28869550/jack-1.9.10.tar.bz2

Could we put downloads on jackaudio.org, please?

Re: Jack 1.9.10 available for Linux, OSX, Windows

Christian Schoenebeck
On Sunday 20 July 2014 16:16:00 Paul Davis wrote:
> > Download here:
> > https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28869550/jack-1.9.10.tar.bz2
>
> Could we put downloads on jackaudio.org, please?

That means downloads are back in place now? If so, could somebody please
restore the JACK iOS SDK download? Here is the latest version:

        https://crudebyte.com/trash/JackiOS-SDK.zip

The old and expected URL for the SDK is:

        http://jackaudio.org/downloads/JackiOS-SDK.zip

No version number in the file, since it was intended to always reflect the
latest SDK version.

CU
Christian

Re: Jack 1.9.10 available for Linux, OSX, Windows

Markus Seeber
On 07/20/2014 04:16 PM, Paul Davis wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 9:46 AM, Stéphane LETZ <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     What is new :
>
>     - More robust code in JackPortAudioDriver to handle buffer size
>     change and backend switching.
>     - Fix bus error on ARM platforms.
>     - Dynamically scan and print backend and internal names in jackd.
>     - CoreMIDI driver fixes. Rework NetJack2 code (OPUS codec on OSX,
>     latency management, libjacknet code).
>     - Correct auto-connect for audioadapter.
>     - Add IIO driver.
>     - Merge of Nedko no-self-connect branch.
>     - Fix freewheel mode.
>     - JackServer::SwitchMaster now correctly notify buffer_size and
>     sample_rate changes, cleanup/improvements in JackNetDriver.
>     - Tim Mayberry : Add support for building with mingw compiler.
>     - Merge of Kim Jeong Yeon Android branch.
>     - Partial port of metadata API.
>
>     Download here:
>     https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28869550/jack-1.9.10.tar.bz2
>

> Could we put downloads on jackaudio.org <http://jackaudio.org>, please?

I'm on it, this does not apply for Solaris I guess?

Re: Jack 1.9.10 available for Linux, OSX, Windows

Markus Seeber
On 07/20/2014 04:16 PM, Paul Davis wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 9:46 AM, Stéphane LETZ <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     What is new :
>
>     - More robust code in JackPortAudioDriver to handle buffer size
>     change and backend switching.
>     - Fix bus error on ARM platforms.
>     - Dynamically scan and print backend and internal names in jackd.
>     - CoreMIDI driver fixes. Rework NetJack2 code (OPUS codec on OSX,
>     latency management, libjacknet code).
>     - Correct auto-connect for audioadapter.
>     - Add IIO driver.
>     - Merge of Nedko no-self-connect branch.
>     - Fix freewheel mode.
>     - JackServer::SwitchMaster now correctly notify buffer_size and
>     sample_rate changes, cleanup/improvements in JackNetDriver.
>     - Tim Mayberry : Add support for building with mingw compiler.
>     - Merge of Kim Jeong Yeon Android branch.
>     - Partial port of metadata API.
>
>     Download here:
>     https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28869550/jack-1.9.10.tar.bz2
>

> Could we put downloads on jackaudio.org <http://jackaudio.org>, please?

You may pull from github now, I linked to the dropbox files.

Le 20 juil. 2014 à 17:36, Markus Seeber <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> On 07/20/2014 04:16 PM, Paul Davis wrote:
>>

>> On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 9:46 AM, Stéphane LETZ <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>>    What is new :
>>
>>    - More robust code in JackPortAudioDriver to handle buffer size
>>    change and backend switching.
>>    - Fix bus error on ARM platforms.
>>    - Dynamically scan and print backend and internal names in jackd.
>>    - CoreMIDI driver fixes. Rework NetJack2 code (OPUS codec on OSX,
>>    latency management, libjacknet code).
>>    - Correct auto-connect for audioadapter.
>>    - Add IIO driver.
>>    - Merge of Nedko no-self-connect branch.
>>    - Fix freewheel mode.
>>    - JackServer::SwitchMaster now correctly notify buffer_size and
>>    sample_rate changes, cleanup/improvements in JackNetDriver.
>>    - Tim Mayberry : Add support for building with mingw compiler.
>>    - Merge of Kim Jeong Yeon Android branch.
>>    - Partial port of metadata API.
>>
>>    Download here:
>>    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28869550/jack-1.9.10.tar.bz2
>>

>> Could we put downloads on jackaudio.org <http://jackaudio.org>, please?
>>

> I'm on it, this does not apply for Solaris I guess?

Solaris has not been tested for ages… so better remove it.

Thanks.

On 07/20/2014 06:11 PM, Stéphane LETZ wrote:

> Le 20 juil. 2014 à 17:36, Markus Seeber <[hidden email]> a écrit :

[...]
>> I'm on it, this does not apply for Solaris I guess?
>
> Solaris has not been tested for ages… so better remove it.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Stéphane

Done,
Paul just needs to pull the changes from GitHub.

[Jack-Devel] jack 1.9.10 : OSX binary available

Stéphane Letz
Hi Markus,

Can you possibly add the OSX binaries from here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28869550/JackOSX.0.90_32bits.zip

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28869550/JackOSX.0.90_32bits.zip

Thanks.

Stéphane

Re: jack 1.9.10 : OSX binary available

Markus Seeber
On 07/21/2014 12:58 PM, Stéphane LETZ wrote:

> Hi Markus,
>
> Can you possibly add the OSX binaries from here:
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28869550/JackOSX.0.90_32bits.zip
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28869550/JackOSX.0.90_32bits.zip
>
> Thanks.
>
> Stéphane

And it's on GitHub, with the correct link for the mixed arch version.

Greetings

Markus

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 2:22 PM, Markus Seeber <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 07/21/2014 12:58 PM, Stéphane LETZ wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> Can you possibly add the OSX binaries from here:
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28869550/JackOSX.0.90_32bits.zip
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28869550/JackOSX.0.90_32bits.zip
>
> Thanks.
>
> Stéphane

And it's on GitHub, with the correct link for the mixed arch version.

and now pulled to jackaudio.org.

I'd like to remind people with access to jackaudio.org that anyone can do the pull:

   ssh [hidden email]
   .
   .
   sh# su - jackweb