Quantcast

[Jack-Devel] Jack 2 download for Windows not available

[Jack-Devel] Jack 2 download for Windows not available

Pablo Emilio Andrade Velasco
Hello!
I am a fan of Jack and would like to install it in my Windows computer for routing audio from Serato DJ to a compressor vst and back again to Serato. However, the download for installing Jack 2 on Windows is not available on the download page.

File not found

Sorry, that file doesn’t live here anymore. It might have been moved or made private.
This message is displayed from dropbox. Is there any chance I could have access to the download any other way?

Thanks a bunch!
Pablo Andrade

Re: Jack 2 download for Windows not available

Billy Youdelman
On 25 Mar 2017, at 16:57 MST, Pablo Emilio Andrade Velasco wrote:

> I am a fan of Jack and would like to install it in my Windows computer
> Is there any chance I could have access to the download any other way?

The WayBack Machine has copies -

Installer for 32-bit Windows(XP…):
http://web.archive.org/web/20161218220426/https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28869550/Jack_v1.9.10_32_setup.exe

Installer for Windows 64-bit (Vista, Windows 7):
http://web.archive.org/web/20161218220426/https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28869550/Jack_v1.9.10_64_setup.exe

ビリー ヨーデルマん
+1 310 839 7673
http://MIX.ORG/