[Jack-Devel] List Achives [request for test]

[Jack-Devel] List Achives [request for test]

Thomas Brand
Hi list members,

the archive is now available for test here:

https://7890.github.io/mla/

If you spot anything odd, please let me know.

Thanks,
Thomas

Re: List Achives [request for test]

Tim-2

On 2/24/19 2:35 PM, Thomas Brand wrote:

> Hi list members,
>
> the archive is now available for test here:
>
> https://7890.github.io/mla/
>
> If you spot anything odd, please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> Thomas

Great historical resource with valuable teaching moments.

(Ha! In the test samples you gave a few days ago I think
  that I might (now) know the answer to one of the problems
  discussed about ice1712 cards drifting with multiple cores.
I recently mentioned turning off all cores except one
  and how that solved this very difficult problem for me.)

Thanks.
Tim.