[Jack-Devel] Mailing List

Matthew Kightley
Hello, I am no longer using Jack and was hoping to be removed from your mailing list. Thank you.

Re: Mailing List

Ralf Mardorf
On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 22:43:40 -0700, Matthew Kightley wrote:
>Hello, I am no longer using Jack and was hoping to be removed from your
>mailing list. Thank you.

"To unsubscribe from Jack-Devel, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address" at the
bottom of
http://lists.jackaudio.org/listinfo.cgi/jack-devel-jackaudio.org.

After that a confirmation mail will be send to you. Click the link in
the body of this mail and you're done

--
pacman -Q linux{,-rt{-cornflower,,-securityink,-pussytoes}}|cut -d\  -f2
4.20.13.arch1-1