[Jack-Devel] Mention abio library and Tools (example aubiotrack) in the jack utilities section on jackaudio.org/applications/

[Jack-Devel] Mention abio library and Tools (example aubiotrack) in the jack utilities section on jackaudio.org/applications/

Tobias Boesch
Hello everyone,

I want to suggest to add the aubio tools (https://aubio.org/) to the
utilities section on the jack applications page
(http://www.jackaudio.org/applications/).

The tools can be used for audio labbeling. I personally use aubiotrack
from the aubio-tools package (standard package in ubuntu) to sync music
to lights in realtime together with QLC+ using aubiotracks midi output.

Aubio comes with jack support.

Best regards

Tobias (topas-rec)

Re: Mention abio library and Tools (example aubiotrack) in the jack utilities section on jackaudio.org/applications/

Olivier Humbert
Hi,

Le 2019-06-05 16:52, Tobias Boesch a écrit :

> Hello everyone,
>
> I want to suggest to add the aubio tools (https://aubio.org/) to the
> utilities section on the jack applications page
> (http://www.jackaudio.org/applications/).
>
> The tools can be used for audio labbeling. I personally use aubiotrack
> from the aubio-tools package (standard package in ubuntu) to sync
> music to lights in realtime together with QLC+ using aubiotracks midi
> output.
>
> Aubio comes with jack support.
>
> Best regards
>
> Tobias (topas-rec)