Quantcast

[Jack-Devel] Most download links are down on jackaudio.org

[Jack-Devel] Most download links are down on jackaudio.org

Tobiasz Karoń
Hey!

I've found out that most download links on this page are dead:
http://www.jackaudio.org/downloads/

They seem to lead to Dropbox, but only a 404 page is shown.

Some links are ok, and these seem to be hosted on the jackaudio.org itself.

- unfa

Re: Most download links are down on jackaudio.org

termtech
Hi, after several posts about this, I just want to say
 that DropBox has changed their model:
That which was public is now private and must be
 explicitly shared to make it public again.

The files are likely still there but just need to be shared.

Tim.