Quantcast

[Jack-Devel] Pull Request: Toggle between run and stop state

[Jack-Devel] Pull Request: Toggle between run and stop state

holger
Dear developers,

some weeks ago I added a pull request on GitHub to jackaudio/tools. (A small change on transport.c to implement the toggle command which toggles between top and run state).
Is this the right way to submit patches or should I send a patch to this list?

Holger

Re: Pull Request: Toggle between run and stop state

Adrian Knoth
On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 07:41:23AM +0000, [hidden email] wrote:

> Dear developers,

Hi!

> some weeks ago I added a pull request on GitHub to jackaudio/tools. (A
> small change on transport.c to implement the toggle command which
> toggles between top and run state).
> Is this the right way to submit patches or should I send a patch to
> this list?

Thanks for pinging and contributing. Merged now.

Cheers

--
mail: [hidden email]   http://adi.thur.de        PGP/GPG: key via keyserver