[Jack-Devel] Stupid question

Judas
If I need help with Jack, do I post here?

--Dean
Who's trying to get Internet DJ Console running.

Re: Stupid question

Chris Caudle
On Sun, February 11, 2018 9:39 pm, Judas wrote:
> If I need help with Jack, do I post here?

There is not much of a jack user mailing list, so yes, traditionally even
user questions have been directed to the devel mailing list.

Jack is multi-platform, so please be sure to note which operating system
and OS version you are using, which version of jack, and if possible
provide a copy and paste of the exact command used to start jackd and the
resulting messages printed by jackd.

hope that helps,
Chris Caudle