[Jack-Devel] a suggestion or a question

Shadyar Khodayari
Hello
I am working on a Java program special for visual impaired persons
that needs to detect weather the headphone jack plugs on Windows-7.
can Jack detect it?
Jack can notify headphone plugging by a call back method?
I will be appreciate, if you would how to do that via Jack, if possible.

Shadyar Khodayari

Re: a suggestion or a question

Filipe Coelho
Hello.

The answer here is no, jack has no such concept.

On 05.11.2017 10:42, Shadyar Khodayari wrote:

> Hello
> I am working on a Java program special for visual impaired persons
> that needs to detect weather the headphone jack plugs on Windows-7.
> can Jack detect it?
> Jack can notify headphone plugging by a call back method?
> I will be appreciate, if you would how to do that via Jack, if possible.
>
> Shadyar Khodayari

Re: a suggestion or a question

Neil C Smith-2

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 9:42 AM Shadyar Khodayari <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am working on a Java program special for visual impaired persons ...

 As the developer of the Java bindings for JACK, I'm intrigued what you're working on and the reasoning behind using JACK for it?

Best wishes,

Neil
--
Neil C Smith