Quantcast

[Jack-Devel] browsable archive

godfrey.small
Before I post to this list, I would like to see if my issue has been dealt with in the past.  Is there a way to browse/search the lists's archive?

Re: browsable archive

Ralf Mardorf
On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 05:07:18 -0700, [hidden email] wrote:
>Before I post to this list, I would like to see if my issue has been
>dealt with in the past.  Is there a way to browse/search the lists's
>archive?

The only way seems to be subscribed since a very long time and to
search the received and stored mails ;).

Regards,
Ralf

Re: browsable archive

Kjetil Matheussen-2

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 2:07 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Before I post to this list, I would like to see if my issue has been dealt with in the past.  Is there a way to browse/search the lists's archive?

There might be other similar services too.

Re: browsable archive

Harry van Haaren
On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 2:07 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Before I post to this list, I would like to see if my issue has been dealt with in the past.  Is there a way to browse/search the lists's archive?

There might be other similar services too.

It is also available from the link above (assuming you've registered).. but if you haven't, how did you post? :)

HTH, -Harry

Re: browsable archive

Ralf Mardorf
On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 18:39:55 +0100, Harry van Haaren wrote:

>It is also available from the link above (assuming you've
>registered).. but if you haven't, how did you post? :)

Mailman archives don't provide a search engine and since jack-devel
isn't an open archive Google and Co aren't helpful either. I also
couldn't find jack-devel at Gmane and Co. For me the Gmane link doesn't
link to a Gmane archive.

Regards,
Ralf

Re: browsable archive

Kjetil Matheussen-2

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 10:00 PM, Ralf Mardorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 18:39:55 +0100, Harry van Haaren wrote:

>It is also available from the link above (assuming you've
>registered).. but if you haven't, how did you post? :)

Mailman archives don't provide a search engine and since jack-devel
isn't an open archive Google and Co aren't helpful either. I also
couldn't find jack-devel at Gmane and Co. For me the Gmane link doesn't
link to a Gmane archive.

I think the link is correct, but it seems like gmane may have technical problems.
Their blog says that their doing big changes.

Re: browsable archive

Bengt Gördén-3
Den 2016-09-28 kl. 14:07, skrev [hidden email]:
> Before I post to this list, I would like to see if my issue has been
> dealt with in the past.  Is there a way to browse/search the lists's
> archive?

This seems to be a mix of different jack related lists and forum.

http://jack-audio.10948.n7.nabble.com/

--
/bengan