[Jack-Devel] jack_iodelay ported C source code

[Jack-Devel] jack_iodelay ported C source code

benravin
Hi,

I'm looking for the ported C source code of jack_iodelay. At the end of ma page it says

"Originally written in C++ by Fons Adriaensen, ported to C by Torben Hohn."

Please share the link for this C source code.

-ben

Re: jack_iodelay ported C source code

Hanspeter Portner-2
On 15.02.2018 16:27, Benny Alexandar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for the ported C source code of jack_iodelay. At the end of
> ma page it says
>
> "Originally written in C++ by Fons Adriaensen, ported to C by Torben Hohn."
>
> Please share the link for this C source code.

Looks like [1] could be it.

Btw, all sources for jack1 and jack2 and common tools can be found in
the given github group [2].

[1] https://github.com/jackaudio/tools/blob/master/iodelay.c
[2] https://github.com/jackaudio