Quantcast

[Jack-Devel] jackaudio.org FAQ entry on multiple cards out of date

[Jack-Devel] jackaudio.org FAQ entry on multiple cards out of date

Chris Caudle
Someone on linux audio users list asked about using multiple cards, when
checking references I  noticed that the FAQ entry "how do I use multiple
soundcards with jack?" was out of date, no mention that jack1 includes the
zita functionality now, no mention of how to load zita_a2j and zita_j2a
with jack2.

Are new jack maintainers maintaining web page now also?  Seems like the
web pages are on github, do I need to setup a github account and learn to
submit a pull request for things like updating FAQ entries? Is that the
process now?

--
Chris Caudle

Re: jackaudio.org FAQ entry on multiple cards out of date

Markus Seeber
On 03/30/2017 04:44 PM, Chris Caudle wrote:
> Are new jack maintainers maintaining web page now also?  Seems like the
> web pages are on github, do I need to setup a github account and learn to
> submit a pull request for things like updating FAQ entries? Is that the
> process now?

You may also send a patch via mail, be sure to read the readme first if
you would like to. Alternatively, if you just want to contribute text, I
can offer you to include it for you.

Best regards

Markus