[Jack-Devel] relating to the Android sticks... strange request

[Jack-Devel] relating to the Android sticks... strange request

Perry Kivolowitz
Hi,

This is indirectly related to the discussion on jack an Picuntu / Android stick discussion...

This is an odd request. Can any leaders in the jack developer team have a Skype or gotomeeting with me?

Please email privately.

To establish some minimal cred, Google Perry Kivolowitz

Thank you

Re: relating to the Android sticks... strange request

Florian Paul Schmidt-2
On 05/07/2013 05:28 AM, Perry Kivolowitz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is indirectly related to the discussion on jack an Picuntu /
> Android stick discussion...
>
> This is an odd request. Can any leaders in the jack developer team
> have a Skype or gotomeeting with me?
>
> Please email privately.
>
> To establish some minimal cred, Google Perry Kivolowitz
>
> Thank you

The suspense is killing me already ;D

Flo

--