[Jack-Devel] zita-a2j and zita-j2a crash if they are started for the first time after boot.

[Jack-Devel] zita-a2j and zita-j2a crash if they are started for the first time after boot.

crocket
After they crash once, if I start them again, they don't crash.

I wanted to contact kokkini zita, but I don't have his email address.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Does anyone know how to contact kokkini zita?

Re: zita-a2j and zita-j2a crash if they are started for the first time after boot.

Christopher Arndt
Am 14.08.19 um 23:56 schrieb crocket:
> Does anyone know how to contact kokkini zita?

$ cat /usr/share/doc/zita-ajbridge/AUTHORS
Fons Adriaensen  <[hidden email]>