[Jack-Devel] zita-a2j source code

benravin
Hi,

Where can I get the zita-a2j/j2a ported C source code.
Please send me the link.

-ben

Re: zita-a2j source code

John Rigg-16
On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 01:15:46PM +0000, Benny Alexandar wrote:
> Where can I get the zita-a2j/j2a ported C source code.
> Please send me the link.

The zita-ajbridge source code is C++. I would guess that
if you really need a C version you'll need to port it
yourself.

John

Re: zita-a2j source code

benravin
In the latest installation of jackd (1.9.12) the man page for zita-a2j/j2a says
at the end ported to C code, where can I find this ported C source code. Is it
freely available or as lib ?

-ben

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 01:15:46PM +0000, Benny Alexandar wrote:
> Where can I get the zita-a2j/j2a ported C source code.
> Please send me the link.

The zita-ajbridge source code is C++. I would guess that
if you really need a C version you'll need to port it
yourself.

John

Re: zita-a2j source code

Chris Caudle
On Sat, February 10, 2018 12:08 pm, Benny Alexandar wrote:
> In the latest installation of jackd (1.9.12) the man page for zita-a2j/j2a
> says at the end ported to C code, where can I find this ported C source
code.
> Is it freely available or as lib ?

It would be freely available, but I have not seen that note.  Check the
jack github pages, it could be referring to the equivalent function
included as part of the jackd v1 code.

--
Chris Caudle

Re: zita-a2j source code

Chris Caudle
On Sat, February 10, 2018 12:33 pm, Chris Caudle wrote:
> it could be referring to the equivalent function
> included as part of the jackd v1 code.

This is the first thing I find, but looks to be still C++, not C:
https://github.com/jackaudio/tools/tree/8d13c31eccb522bc61c9ad52a45c7d82f85b9c90/zalsa

--
Chris Caudle

Re: zita-a2j source code