Jack Faust outputs

Blanchemain
  Hello
Is it possible to not automatically connect the outputs of an Faust audio application to the system output offered by Jack on Linux?
 In my configuration everything has to go through jack-mixer and it is this one that is connected to the real outputs (18 audio channels).
Jack-mixer can save the configuration of the connections and restore them, but it covers those of the program without removing the initialized connections, this is annoying and waste time because we must first remove all initial connections.