- Checking in the server to avoid calling the clients if no callback
- Correct deprecated jack_set_sample_rate_callback to return 0
instead of -1.
- Dmitry Baikov buffer size patch.
- Correct notification for kActivateClient event.
- Correct JackEngine::ClientCloseAux (when called from
- Correct JackWinEvent::Allocate.
- Automatic client renaming.
- Add "systemic" latencies management in CoreAudio driver.
- Automatic server launch.
- Removes unneeded 'volatile' for JackTransportEngine::fWriteCounter.
Automatic server launch
Starting from the 0.64 version, automatic server launch from client
is implemented : when the server is not yet running, and if the
client uses the "jack_client_open" API, the server will be started
automatically. The server configuration is saved in a ".jackdmprc"
file located in the user home folder. The Qjackctl tool allows to
save its configuration in this .jackdmprc (setting can be done in
Qjackctl Setup/Misc). If no configuration file is found, a default
setup will be used.
WARNING : automatic server launch is not implemented on Windows.
Re: Jackdmp 0.64 package for Linux, OSX and Windows
Le 21 août 07 à 13:31, Fons Adriaensen a écrit :
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 12:59:18PM +0200, Stéphane Letz wrote:
>>> and the 'system:' ports names will
>>> be added soon ?
> Jackd renames the sound card ports to 'system:****', keeping
> the original name (e.g. alsa_pcm:****) as an alias.
> New Ardour sessions created while using jackd store the 'system:'
> names, and connections fail when they are reloaded under jackdmp.
Ah OK. Should be fixed in jackdmp SVN (next 0.65...)
> Class JackPort in 0.63 only has one name field, where is the
> alias stored ?
Hum... I have the fields here...
> P.S. The fifo write error when clients exit was my mistake, it's
> a socket write that fails.