Jackdmp 0.69 package for Linux, OSX and Windows

Jackdmp 0.69 package for Linux, OSX and Windows

Stéphane Letz
Version 0.69, has the same API of jackd 0.103.0 version:

- On OSX, use CFNotificationCenterPostNotificationWithOptions with
kCFNotificationDeliverImmediately | kCFNotificationPostToAllSessions
for server ==> JackRouter plugin notification.
- On OSX, use jack server name in notification system. Correct
fPeriodUsecs computation in JackAudioDriver::SetBufferSize and
JackAudioDriver::SetSampleRate.
- Correct JackMachNotifyChannel::ClientNotify.
- Correct bug in CoreAudio driver sample rate management.
- Add a sample_rate change listener in CoreAudio driver.
- Correct sample_rate management in JackCoreAudioDriver::Open.
- Better handling in sample_rate change listener.
- Pieter Palmers FFADO driver and scons based build. `
- Pieter Palmers second new build system: scons and Makefile based
build.
- Tim Blechmann scons patch.
- Change string management for proper compilation with gcc 4.2.2.
- JackLog cleanup.
- Cleanup in CoreAudio driver.
- Tim Blechmann patch for JackGraphManager::GetPortsAux memory leak
- Dmitry Baikov MIDI patch : alsa_seqmidi and alsa_rammidi drivers.
- CoreAudio driver improvement: detect and notify abnormal situations
(stopped driver in case of SR change...).

Available at http://www.grame.fr/~letz/jackdmp.html

Stephane

Re: Jackdmp 0.69 package for Linux, OSX and Windows

Pieter Palmers
Stéphane Letz wrote:

> Version 0.69, has the same API of jackd 0.103.0 version:
>
> - On OSX, use CFNotificationCenterPostNotificationWithOptions with
> kCFNotificationDeliverImmediately | kCFNotificationPostToAllSessions
> for server ==> JackRouter plugin notification.
> - On OSX, use jack server name in notification system. Correct
> fPeriodUsecs computation in JackAudioDriver::SetBufferSize and
> JackAudioDriver::SetSampleRate.
> - Correct JackMachNotifyChannel::ClientNotify.
> - Correct bug in CoreAudio driver sample rate management.
> - Add a sample_rate change listener in CoreAudio driver.
> - Correct sample_rate management in JackCoreAudioDriver::Open.
> - Better handling in sample_rate change listener.
> - Pieter Palmers FFADO driver and scons based build. `

Please note that this FFADO driver is not in sync with current FFADO SVN
API. I didn't have the time yet to update the jackdmp FFADO backend to
the new API.

Greets,

Pieter