Jackdmp not mentioned in jackit webpage ?

Jackdmp not mentioned in jackit webpage ?

James Warden
Hi jackd/mp devs,

Just a small comment, it seems like jackdmp is not
mentioned on the jackd main web page. I think it
should be there with a link to the jackdmp website.

I take this opportunity to tell you all how grateful I
am for this amazing project. Keep it up!

Cheers!
J.