Lotus Notes to PST Converter

nisev
When NSF file get damaged due to any reason then you will need to convert NSF data into Outlook PST file format. For this task NSF to PST Converter is perfect that easily repair damaged NSF file and recover the entire data then convert them into a new file that is PST.

Before the conversion of NSF to PST it displays the preview of recovered mailbox along with email, draft, task, attachment, notes, contact, inbox and calendar etc. It support MS Outlook version 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019. It backing 95, 98, Win NT, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista, Win7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and Win 10.

The users can convert their data into several file formats like PST, EML, EMLX, HTML, MSG, vCal, CSV, vCard, and MBOX file. It does not make any changes in the database during the conversion. The experts can convert their NSF file data into outlook PST.
The users can easily download its free demo version that allows you to convert 25 emails per folder free of cost. If you are not happy with its work then you can return it under 30 days.

Read More: https://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/ats-lotus-notes-converter-151.html

Re: Lotus Notes to PST Converter

steven
Hi friends, I have also suffered this issue then my friend suggested me try this NSF to PST converter tool and I got a great result.so I suggest you try this software. This software converts all data of the NSF to PST file format. Here Your all data are safe if the users convert their valuable data with this application. it is easy to use and 100% secure. No data damaged or lost during conversion.you can download its trial version first, the trial version converts few items from each folder.you can download this tool from here:-https://www.osttopstapp.com/nsf-to-pst.html

Re: Lotus Notes to PST Converter

Mixlysis
NSF and PSt both are the widely used email clients. Nowadays it is seen that people are migrating from NSF t PST as PSt is more affordable and easy to use even for smaller organizations. I would like to suggest you the most preferred software i.e, NSF to PST converter. You can also refer to the blog discussing head to toe information regarding the NSF to PST conversion. Read here:-https://gust.com/programs/windows-data-recovery