OST to Office 365 migration

jannysmith
To recover corrupt OST files and show conversion preview files data from OST to Office 365 account with after migration, I effortlessly import my OST file into Office 365 account with emails properties or mailbox attachments by helping KDETools for OST to Office 365 migration tool. This application smoothly works to convert all Emails files, mails folders from OST into Office 365 account files with multiple file formats like PST, Office 365, Live Exchange server, Zimbra, Gmail, EML, EMLX, vCard, ICS, MSG, MBOX, and etc.

For Office 365 [Supported All Plan]
Enter Office 365 credentials:

 User Name/ Email ID:
 Password:
Message Filtering: Click on this option to filter messages by specific date range.
Now, click on "Connect to Server" button for connecting to Office 365 A/c.

More Info- https://www.kdetools.com/how-to/create-ost-to-pst-files.html

Re: OST to Office 365 migration

kevinvayel
Here is one of the best and most trusted OST to Office 365 migration Tool, which help you to repair corrupt OST file and Upload OST files into Office 365 Account directly including all emails, contact, calendar, tasks, notes, folders etc.